We’re not taught how to grieve. We are not given a manual explaining how to deal with life’s losses.
This guide is a product of such pain and loss; of the well-established, research-based theories that have been developed to help us to understand the process of grief, and of my own personal journey through its deep valleys and beyond.
It is a journey to where hope and happiness lie.
- 7 stages of grief, including shock and denial, sadness, and acceptance
- How you can expect to feel during each stage
- Letting go and moving forward with hope and clarity
- 11 practical things you can do to help you to process your loss and move through the process
- Beautifully and compassionately written by bestselling author Matthew Williams
- Wisdom that can only come from a broken heart that has healed